Want to see the power of PhoneSheriff at no cost? Prior to purchase, PhoneSheriff offers you a seven day free trial without any purchase. Your account will use the full version of the software. Your account will expire in seven days and can be turned back on by purchasing a subscription.
There is no limitation to the trial version! Your trial account will work for seven days. After the seven days you will no longer be able to login to your account unless you purchase the software. Simply follow the easy steps below, prior to purchase, to utilize the trial.
IMPORTANT: Currently, we only offer the 7-day free trial for Android devices.
Basic Trial Version Usage:
1. Register your account to create your trial username and password.
2. Install PhoneSheriff to your phone and launch the program.
3. Login to your account to view logs. Check logs anytime.
4. Purchase before 7 days or uninstall.
View User Guide for Complete Documentation
Features of this Unrestricted Trial:
1. View logs online in real time from any computer or phone web browser.
2. Evaluate the full use of the software and service for 7 days prior to purchase.
3. Use the same account you created once you purchase.
4. Full support and documentation are included for trial users.
1. Open the browser of the phone to be monitored and go to this URL: http://www.spypads.com
2. On that page, tap on the orange Android button to begin the download.
3. Once the download finishes, open your Downloads folder from within your browser and tap on the PhoneSheriff apk file to begin installation.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
5. When you finish the installation, power the phone off for 30 seconds then turn it back on.
6. Once the device is powered back on, open the DIALER and dial the following PIN sequence: #12345*
*** First time user has to click on Login icon that comes in application list. After a successful login, this icon will disappear. ***
7. Now you MUST configure the monitoring features of PhoneSheriff in order for the software to log the phone's activities and create filters / restrictions.
The step-by-step instructions to do so are on the following page:
PhoneSheriff For Android Setup & Configuration Instructions
8. When you get prompted, select Activate to prevent the software from being removed by the user.